Residential deep cleanings should be done at least twice a year, usually spring and fall. The benefit of doing it monthly is that it doesn’t take anywhere near as long to complete your deep cleanings when your home is being maintained regularly. The secret is to stay on top of it – early and often – before it gets out of control.
House Cleaning Services
Our 110-point check list includes:
• Floor boards • Cobwebs • Under cushions
• Ceiling Fans • Blinds • Change linens
• Switches • Mirrors • Straighten cushions
• Sliders • Fingerprints • Picture Frames
• Louver doors • Window Sills • Underneath Knick Knacks
• Shine faucets • Lampshades Microwave
Don’t forget to contact us about our first floor window cleanings!